February is all about Love. From mushy advertisements to hearts and kisses popping out of the billboards. There’s no hiding from it!
But you don’t have to be single to hate these things about V-Day:
1. The person who “accidentally” wears red on the day
With the entire country talking about Valentine’s Day for half a month now, that Red dress/ shirt cannot be a coincidence!
2. All the yummy candies and chocolates are heart shaped
I want CHOCOLATE LAVA!
3. The Anti-V-Day Aunty/ Uncle
She hates V-Day. She hates LOVE. She hates everyone!
4. The guy who forces you to buy roses
“Baaji Phool le lein!”
Nahi. Buss, nahi.
5. “What are you doing on Valentine’s Day?”
No matter what your relationship status is, EVERYONE asks about it. And you are like:
6. Hanging out with you Brother/ Cousin/ Friend is also a date
At this point, the phrase “Jordi Salamat Rahe” just boils your blood. No, you nincompoop, he’s FAMILY!!
7. “I’m Single and the world hates me!”
No, you just need to love yourself a little more!
8. Cheesy couples everywhere
Guys, it’s Valentine’s day, not ‘Traumatise the World Day’! Calm down.
With Rom-Coms, Valentine’s-special morning, evening, night shows, love-posts and God-knows-what-else it’s no wonder cupid refuses to make a personal visit down here. The hearts all over the screen make us SICK!
Why can’t blue and green and yellow be the colors of love?! Why can’t we use all the colors of the rainbow?