Everyone wears perfume, those who don’t really need to invest in it. Here are ten things you never knew about perfume.
1. The same perfume can smell different on two different people because everyone has their own individual scent
2. We spray perfume on our pulse points (I.E our neck and wrists) because they radiate heat which makes the perfume smell stronger
3. applying cream to your pulse points before applying perfume makes it last longer
4. Some perfumes use animal ingredients
5. Scents can alter your mood, some smells can cheer you up. Lavender can calm you down.
6. Smelling coffee beans between smelling different perfumes makes different scents smell better
7. Perfumes should be stored in a cool dry place, heat and humidity breaks down the scent
8. Your nose gets used to your perfume smell so after a while you can’t smell yourself
9. Rubbing your wirsts after applying perfume spoils the scent.