An I.Q test is said to measure a persons intelligence, it does not. A person with a high I.Q doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a smart person and a person with a low I.Q doesn’t mean they’re not a smart person.
1. Human intelligence can not be measured by one test
2. People who give the test could not be at their best. They could be sick, emotionally unstable or just having a bad day
3. High IQ isn’t a good indicator of success
4. The test doesn’t include social skills, mechanics or creativity which are important to have to be intelligent
5. The IQ test emphasizes certain skills which are important to certain areas of life not all
So next time says they’re smart because they have a high IQ show them this.