Are you geared up for the battle of deep discounts and best deals yet? Do you have your list ready for everything you need? Are you ready with your dough because the biggest shopping frenzy Black Friday is almost around the corner!
Black Friday is a global trend, it marks the day when retailers offer massive discounts on everything. It is the day you can afford anything and everything. Daraz.pk is bringing Black Friday to Pakistan online on November 27, with discounts up to 70% on everything and we couldn’t have been more thrilled.
Here are 27 reasons why you need to go all out this Black Friday:
1. Because Black Friday is also Best Value for Money Day!
2. You can’t afford to be fashionable. Your friends joke you only own four shirts.
You claim they are your favorite shirts but in truth they are your only shirts. You just can’t afford nice shirts anymore so you do blue, black, white, purple and repeat.
3. Self-gifting equals to best feeling ever
Nobody will ever know what you really want better than you. This is the only time you will be able to send yourself a late birthday present!
The best thing about online shopping is the bliss of receiving the parcel, it’s like the website is sending you a birthday present.
4. You can finally afford that thing bae has been eyeing for months
Your girlfriend knows you love her but little does she know, you’ve considered selling your left kidney on the black market to raise funds for the phone she loves.
Save your organs for another time and do Black Friday instead of the black market.
5. New house, new car, new phone but no money for a new TV? Not anymore.
6. Your mom is glad you’re not glued to FIFA but you can’t take it anymore
It’s been six months since your gaming console gave up on you and chances for a new one look bleak. Black Friday is the only way you can afford it.
7. You’ve switched from perfumes to body sprays
Because smelling great costs a fortune and you can only afford perfumes when they are on high discounts.
8. Psychologist? Pfft, no! Retail therapy FOR THE WIN!
Having trouble dealing with boyfriend issues? Well, you know what they say, there is nothing better than good ol’ retail therapy. New bag over ex-boyfriend? ANY GIVEN DAY!
9. You’re tired of wearing your dad’s ill-fitted hand me downs and calling it your grunge look
10. You always ‘Add to cart’ and never ‘proceed to check out’
You wonder where everyone is getting the money for all these DSLRs when you can’t even consider buying one unless you decide to sell one of your siblings!
11. You regularly browse random catalogs for replica bags and watches
You’re finally not too poor for the classy, branded watch that you like
12. Everyone thinks your ripped jeans are a fashion statement
Nope. Your jeans are torn and you just can’t afford new ones.
13. Shopping is the best cardio.
It leaves your heart feeling happy!
14. Because Carrie Bradshaw summed up the whole thing in the perfect words ever said,
15. For the first time in your life, you will be able to say this,
And who doesn’t want to be able to say that?
16. Shopping is instant gratification. It’s a quick fix!
17. You can finally feed your online shopping addiction
You’ve probably erased your thumb prints through endless scrolling and clicking the ‘add to cart’ button an infinite number of times. Your empty bank account is alarming and Black Friday is your only refuge!
We understand that some people downright hate the idea of queuing up outside the malls in early hours now you can score stellar deals with a click of your mouse while staying home in your pyjamas.
18. Shop’ o’clock the entire day
24 hours of shopping? Really? *tears of joy*
19. Black Friday is the religious day for shopaholics!
Pay proper homage to the annual shopping bonanza.
20. Besides lots and lots of self-gifting, you can now afford to buy things for others.
Who’s the favourite aunt now?
21. You will actually find yourself enjoying buying gifts for people you couldn’t care less about
Oh! Mom’s cousin’s wife is visiting from America? You should give in to the inevitable social obligations this Black Friday and buy a few gifts for these people you may or may not see again. Who knows, they may surprise you with a better gift next time they visit.
22. Your cupboard is full but you have nothing to wear.
23. Because no matter what the circumstance may be, shopping turns you
24. Because sweater weather is better weather!
Winter is just around the corner and you should totally stock up on cute sweaters and get that sexy biker girl jacket that you can now afford.
25. You can now shift your parents’ focus from you to shopping
Getting a lecture from your parents every day? Introduce them to Black Friday. The built-in haggler in them will not want to miss such an opportunity and all they will want to do is ask you when what where.
26. You get two or more great items for the price of one!
27. You can buy whatever you wish without spending yourself into a hole.
So brace yourselves guys, because Black Friday is going to bring the biggest discounts you’ve ever seen. Hurry and go grab some insanely incredible bargains this November 27 and shop till you look like this: