“A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
They will fight for you, value you, stand with you, and love you unconditionally. They are the perfect partners, daughters, mothers, siblings, friends and colleague as well. Curious to know who they are? They are none other than the Pakistan women. Here are 22 reasons why Pakistani women are the best.
1. They have an amazing sense of humour
2. Simple and gorgeous, stunning and elegant, they have a great sense of fashion and style
3. And they age gracefully
4. They are confident enough to handle any situation
Flight Lieutenant Ayesha Farooq, is the first of six female fighter pilots.
5. And strong enough to take care of themselves
Maria had faced stiff opposition in her native Bannu for playing sport, often posed as a boy to compete in matches in her conservative hometown. Later she moved to Peshawar in 1999 to pursue her love for squash.
6. They prefer to mind their own business and really don’t care about what others do
7. They work hard and they are proud to be working women
Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy – Pakistan’s first Oscar winner
8. They know the real meaning of family values and norms
Pakistani actress and TV host Sanam Baloch with her husband and mother-in-law.
9. And they make the best mothers, daughters, sisters and wife.
Pakistani model and actress Fatima kanwar with her husband and son.
10. They never give up on anything
Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest-ever Nobel Prize laureate.
11. And always like to look at the bright side of things
“Some women avoid and hesitate to work with men. That is where I differ with them and think that we, women, can work shoulder-to-shoulder with men,”-Shazia Perveen.
Shazia Perveen, Pakistan’s first female firefighter.
12. They know the art to celebrate small, simple things that can bring a little happiness in other’s life
13. And they also know that food is the way to heart
14. They are passionate about everything and they are the queen of multitasking
15. Sometimes they act silly but they will surely never bore you with their intelligent talking skills
“Fear is just a line in your head,” “You can choose what side of that line you want to be on.” – Sabeen Mahmud
Sabeen Mahmud, Pakistani human rights activist and social NGO worker.