If you want to make this Valentine’s day special for the two of you, make sure you don’t go for a dinner date. Do something different to make it memorable. Here’s what you can do to make your V-Day special:
1. Plan a picnic
Go to a decent local park or somewhere exquisite, make sandwiches and play games – you’ve got yourself a lovely, low-cost date.
2. Go for a long drive
This one doesn’t get old. Go for a long drive and listen to your favourite playlist.
3. Sing your heart out on a karaoke night
Nothing is better than singing for your valentine on a karaoke night!
4. Learn a new skill together
Learn to play an instrument, learn a language, learn to bake, take a dance class – anything that two of you might like.
5. Play your favourite outdoor/indoor game or play video games!
Play tennis or a board game.
6. Go bowling
Have a friendly bowling competition.
7. Watch a cultural programme or theatre
8. Play truth or dare
Make sure it doesn’t get serious though. Have some fun.
9. Browse a bookstore together and pick out books for each other to read
What’s better than having a date surrounded by books!
10. Try a cuisine you’ve never had before
Try something new! Something you have never eaten before. Try different restaurants.
11. Look at each other’s old photo albums and school autograph books
Get to know them a little more.
12. Head to the nearest park and people-watch together
Just sit there and watch people.
13. Do something adventurous
Go scuba diving, bungee jumping, sky diving – anything you haven’t done before and you have always wanted to do!
14. Watch a horror movie together
Yes, a horror movie not a romantic flick!
15. Paint together
Painting helps you relax. What’s better than painting together?
16. Visit an amusement park together!
Let you inner child out! Scream on the roller coaster together!
17. Go camping
Spend a night star gazing and observing constellations.
18. Shop for each other
Set a budget and shop for each other. It’s more like a dress ‘em up!
19. Have a chaat eating competition
20. Find a secret little place in the city which has a beautiful sunset and let the tranquility wash over you.
21. Cook together
Cook together a hot meal for the two and enjoy the meal!
22. Go on a double date!
Go on a double date with a couple that you love!