Some people eat, sleep and breathe sarcasm. Sarcasm is like their best friend they cannot live without! If you are one of those people, I LOVE YOU! Oh, I mean if you are one of those people then you will relate to all of these:
1. Sarcasm is like an official language for you
2. You have a sarcastic comment ready all the time
3. Nothing is off limits for you to joke about. You will make anything and everything funny in your own way
4. You have zero resistance to BAD jokes!
5. It is impossible for you to befriend someone who can’t take/understand your sarcasm
6. You love your own punny comments because you think you are the punn-iest. Oh, I mean, funniest!
7. The only way you can communicate with some of your friends IS solely through sarcasm
8. People are so used to your sarcasm that you have to point out when you’re actually being serious.
9. Some people think you are rude because they don’t understand that you are being sarcastic
10. You express your love in a non-conventionally sarcastic but honest way because saying “I LOVE YOU” is just too mainstream
11. When someone gets pissed off at your sarcastic comments, “Just JOKING” is your way out
12. You are that one person who will slow clap to congratulate someone for doing something utterly stupid!
13. Rolling your eyes is your favourite thing to do
14. People think you are rude and have an attitude problem but you really don’t give a shit about what they think
15. People who are super positive, overly friendly and peppy are really, really irritating because you simply CAN’T understand how someone can be that nice and that friendly.
16. You have a hard time pretending to be interested in stuff you just don’t give a shit about.
17. You love people who have a sense of sarcasm
18. And when you meet someone as sarcastic as you, you immediately become best friends and sarcasm just gets stronger!
19. Sarcasm is your defence mechanism against bullshit!
20. But underneath all that sarcasm you are really just a big pile of sensitivity and affection