With summer comes a change in your beauty routine and the products you use. Basically the want for lighter products becomes real because the last thing you want is for your makeup to melt away in the heat and humidity. Here are some tips on routine must-dos and must-have products.
1. Blush according to our face.
2. Use scotch tape as an eye stencil when applying liner.
3. How to highlight your eyes.
4. Fix clumpy mascara with a drop or two of Visine.
5. Make eyes appear bigger by applying white liner instead of black.
6. To create the illusion of a higher arch, sweep a light pink matte pencil across the entire length of your brow bone.
7. Reuse your mascara wands as an eyebrow brush.
8. After your lipstick is applied, hold a tissue over your lips and apply powder over the tissue for longer lasting power.
9. When to toss out makeup.
10. Makeup primers are essential for summer because they’re going to hold everything in place.
11. Ditch your foundation for a tinted moisturizer or BB cream. As you sweat, a foundation will work against you and clog your pores which is the last thing you want.
12. Cream blushes will stay put and look subtle and flushed all day long, whereas a powdered blush will end up looking cakey.
13. If you’re going to bronze in the summer, use cream based product so you don’t look cakey.
14. Pick a liquid and waterproof concealer so you don’t have to worry about your makeup moving anywhere.
15. And of course, the eye shadow you pick must also be cream.
16. Waterproof eye liner because raccoon eyes are not cute.
17. For summer, you’re going to need a mascara that lasts, is waterproof and doesn’t clump.
18. Going with a tinted lip balm or stain is going to give you that awesome color while moisturizing.
19. Loose powders are essential in keeping everything matte and together.
The original version of this post can be found here.