If you JUST ate and have the munchies again – welcome to my world! There is no word great enough available in the dictionary to define my feelings for food. I love food and, those like me, love it more than people most of the time. If you are a hungry person here are 18 things you will be able to relate:
1. When you wake up, the first thing that comes to your mind is “What should I eat for breakfast?”
2. You don’t have a fixed eating schedule.
3. And it amazes you how people only eat only three times a day.
4. You don’t understand how people can go on diets.
5. Watching cooking shows and food commercials is hard for you.
They make you hungry instantly!
6. The only motivation for you to learn cooking is so you can make food for yourself all the time.
7. ‘Hanging out’ always means ‘eating out’ for you.
8. People often take your hunger as sadness.
9. You know of every restaurant in the vicinity of your house, their menus and delivery numbers by heart.
10. You can never decide on one thing to order. All of it looks so good!
11. You stock food everywhere; at home, at work, in your purse, your drawer and even in your medicine cabinet; just in case you get hungry.
12. You hide your favourite food so no one eats it before you.
13. You HATE sharing food. Every time someone asks for a bite you make an excuse to not give them your food.
14. And you hate it when people talk to you while you’re eating.
I don’t like being disturbed when I’m eating. KThanksBye.