Do your friends call you a drama queen, leaving you to vehemently disagree? Well, in this post we answer that question for you; read this as a self-assessment tool and find out if you really are a drama queen in the making. (This applies to all you boys too!)
1. You squeeze movie dialogues in to every conversation
2. You have extraordinarily dramatic reactions to silly things
3. You love to be the center of everyone’s attention
4. You are obsessed with words like OMG!!! Wow!!! Are you serious?!? Are you kidding me?!? Don’t tell me!!! (Yes, with that many exclamations)
5. You LOVE updating your social media accounts ASAP
6. You love to make a head-turning and loud entrance everywhere you go
7. Your friends call you the drama queen of the group but you believe you the life of the party
8. You love making stories, gossiping, bitching, everything that involves non-stop talking
9. You love being pampered by EVERYONE
10. You spend 70 % of your day rolling your eyes
11. You love giving yourself compliments
12. You love making a noise and just generally being loud and dynamic
13. You are not only obsessed with your own drama but also love to watch drama unfold in other people’s lives too!
14. When you are having a bad day, you always feel like it is the end of the world…
15. You believe you are a diva, and can throw an epic diva fit because you believe the world should revolve around you and your feelings
16. For you loosing something simple like a pin is heart-breaking
17. If someone stares at you, the first thought you immediately think that they hate you
18. You secretly know you are a drama queen and are proud of it!
So, now tell us honestly, are you (or anyone you know) a drama queen? Leave a comment and let us know!