There comes a time in our life when our friends start to get married and we are both happy and sad about it. Here’s what happens when your best friend is getting married:
1. You can’t believe you are old enough to have friends getting married.
2. You are super happy for your best friend!
3. But deep down you are sad that your best friend is getting married and things won’t be the same again.
4. You ask them to give you all the details about their spouse-to-be (if you don’t know them already).
5. You give them ideas for their big day and run all the errands with them.
6. You are the choreographer for all the wedding dances.
7. You calm your best friend down when they have a pre-wedding panic attack.
8. While you are losing your shit too.
9. You arrange dholkis/bridal shower/bachelor’s party for your best friend to have the best time before they get married.
10. You make sure you look the best because you are bride/groom’s best friend.
11. On the wedding, you take lots of selfies and capture every moment with your best friend.
12. You don’t leave your friend’s side – You hold their stuff, call their parents for them, hand them the tissues when they cry – You are always there.
13. The whole wedding thing gets you emotional.
14. You wonder if it is the right time for you to settle down.