15 Pictures That Are Going To Restore Your Faith In Humanity
Published: Jul 21, 2016
Its a bad bad world and everyday our news feed is full of bad incidents happening around us, or criminals and we think that this world is going to end. We think what is wrong with this world? What is up with these people?
But the world stays, its keeps moving forward, and why? because there are many helpful people around us, we just probably don’t notice them.
These 15 pictures are going to restore your faith in humanity.
1. A Pakistani waiter feeding a homeless man who can not eat by himself
2. This man takes his sick dog to a lake every evening because the water helps him feel better and subsides his pain
3. Workers of a cleaning company dressed up as superheroes to cheer the patients at a children Hospital in Le Bonheur
4. A young passerby rescued a total stranger who was hurled into the rough water by strong wind
5. Jacqueline Kiplimo helps a disbaled runner finish a marathon in Taiwan, costing her a first place finish
6. An Afghan man offers tea to a thirsty fighting American soldier
7. This New York hairstylist gives free haircuts to the homeless every Sunday
8. This man saved a kitten from drowning with his umbrella
9. Turkish Bride & Groom send their wedding day Feeding 4,000 refugees
10. This young boy risked his life to save a drowning baby Deer from floodwaters in Bangladesh
11. This amazing crowd raised a man in a wheel chair so that he can see his favourite band perform clearer
12. People working together to help a person who got stuck between the platform and a train
13. Volunteers are gathered to organize a distribution of water purifying kits after the Nepal earthquakes
14. Two Norwegian guys rescuing a baby lamb drowning in the ocean
15. This Norwegian guy plunges into frozen lake to rescue drowning duck