I am not a fan of cricket, personally I think we should promote our other sports apart from cricket but saying that in Pakistan is quite blasphemous. For those of you like me who aren’t huge fans of cricket, here are some things you can relate to:
1. You never played cricket as a kid or you sucked at it
2. You’re never excited for any cricket game ever, not even Pakistan vs India.
3. People are shocked when you tell them you don’t like watching cricket
4. The games are so long and boring
5. Match days never really affect your work because you aren’t hovering in front of the TV but doing your work
6. You hate how EVERYONE is doing nothing but watching the match when their favourite team is playing
7. When you hear the word skipper something else comes to your mind
8. You have no idea who the players are except a few famous ones
Hey is that Shahid Afridi? I love his Boom Boom chewing gum!