Most of us consistently feel exhausted. Here are 14 reasons why you could be feeling worn out:
1. You are not drinking enough water
Even mild dehydration can lead to a significant drop in energy levels, mood, and cognitive abilities.
2. You are not sleeping enough
Missing out on that precious 8-hours sleep every night can make you feel foggy.
3. You are eating too much junk food
We’re talking about high-carb foods like burgers and fries, white rice, pasta, and bread.
4. You are using your phone a lot at night
Exposing yourself to the light from your phone, computer, TV, or tablet so late in the day can have a huge impact on the amount and quality of sleep you get.
5. You are not having proper breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of your day.
6. You are not exercising enough
Too much and too little exercise is a problem. You need to get into a routine workout that is required for you.
7. You are having too much caffeine
To much caffeine can disturb your sleep-wake cycle.
8. You are surrounded by toxic people
You need to get rid of all the toxic people around you.
9. You are a perfectionist
If you are a perfectionist, you work harder and longer than necessary.
10. You are not consuming enough iron
Iron deficiency can leave you feeling irritable, weak, sluggish and unable to focus.
11. You are not getting enough sunlight
You should definitely aim to get an hour or two of sunlight each day.
12. You have a messy office
A cluttered desk can mentally exhaust you.
13. You are skipping meals
We obtain our energy mostly through the nutrients in our food, so when you skip meals, your body’s energy stores become depleted.