Its the first Roza and while you read this almost mid Roza is gone! Read this post and relax Iftar is just some hours away.
Here is a list of fourteen feels we all get in Ramazan.
1. When Ramazan begins you feel really motivated.
2. But when its just the first sehri and you feel like you can’t eat anything, that early.
4. And when your siblings wont wake up and you are given the responsibility to make sure they do Sehri. So annoying!
6. When you feel like its ‘farz’ to consume all water on planet earth at the last minute of Sehri.
7. And when you feel like you are in the arctic ocean even in this heat because you have to do Wudu.
8. If you miss Sehri the thought of the whole day remaining for the roza to open haunts you.
9. And when stuff is going over your head at work but you can’t have no tea or coffee.
10. When your non-Muslim or non-fasting friends keep asking you, how do you survive without water the entire day.
11. When you think you won’t make it till Iftar..
12. But then before you know it, its time for iftar!
13. And you won’t waste any time to eat your favorite dish on the table.
14. You feel amazing when everyone says the squash you made had the right amount of salt and sugar.