Personally I believe lazy people are highly evolved versions of Pandas and Koalas. They are adorable! Sometimes. Actually quite rarely. But it is fun to be around them on those rare occasions. You know? It takes special skills to be that lazy.
Here are some absolutely delightful moments that lazy asses live for:
1. When they don’t have to take a shower on beautiful lazy Sundays
The best part of the weekend for them is it’s a ‘no bathing day’.
2. Coming home and falling flat in bed
Best feeling ever.
3. Spending hours doing nothing. Or maybe watching TV and doing nothing
Happiness is in nothingness.
4. Finding some delicious liquid to gulp it down, ‘cuz they are just too lazy to chew
Who wants to do all the chewing work?
5. Finding successful ways of doing difficult tasks like switching off the bedroom lights at night
A ‘eureka’ moment.
6. Sleeping for 18 hours straight
Is proud about doing absolutely nothing. Is also most likely to hold the record of ‘Sleeping for a maximum number of hours’ in one go.
7. Finding someone who is willing to drive you home
All the gear shifting and clutch, brake, accelerator is too much work for the body. Phew!
8. Beauty is when your parents ask you to do something but when you’re about to do it they say, “Forget it! I’ll do it.”
9. That moment your friends make a plan you don’t wanna go to, and they cancel it!
10. Every time you’re out shopping, the first thing you look out for is a big couch in the shop to sit on
Because taking power breaks in between your shopping session is good for the health, wallet and you know… me.
11. Getting extra time to finish a project that you never started working on
More time to procrastinate? YES!
12. Being served a plate full of food right in your bed
Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub. Yeahhh momma!
13. That moment in the night when all you have to do is sleep
And your bed feels like a cloud up in heaven. Sigh.
Cheers to all the lazy bums and their lazy delights!
The original version of this post can be found here.