Being broke sucks! Being broke a week after getting your salary sucks more, Being broke every month sucks EVEN more. It doesn’t matter when you’re broke it just sucks being broke. If you’re wondering why you’re always broke it’s probably one of these reasons… or all of them, who knows?
1. You’re an impulse buyer
2. You have to buy yourself new clothes every time you see something you like even though you probably have it in different colours
3. You like treating your friends
Your friends are you tell them you’re going to treat them:
4. You lend money a lot and never ask for it back
When someone says they’ll pay you back soon
How you are:
How you need to be:
5. You also like going out A lot
After hearing about a new restaurant
6. You’d rather drink tea at a cafe than a dhabba
You: If it’s expensive it must be good!
7. Why cook when you can order?
You when you don’t want to eat whatever is made at home
8. Wait… You can buy things online without moving?!? LETS DO IT!
After buying too many things online
9. You’re in a relationship and your significant other likes expensive things.
10. You can’t budget
11. drugs are expensive
12. You get too excited with your salary and tend to spend a lot
The day you get paid:
The day after: