Traveling with friends is great but sometimes the best travel companion you can have is yourself. Whether you are single or in a relationship, have a lot of friends or none, here’s why you should travel solo at least once in your life.
1. It is totally liberating – an overwhelming feeling of freedom.
2. Travelling alone = Zero drama.
3. You can be yourself and do the things you like without being judged.
4. You will meet amazing new people.
5. You will learn to step out of your comfort zone.
6. There’s so much to learn about the world.
7. You’re open to change and you’ll welcome it with open arms because you are the master of your itinerary.
8. You come out of it as a more responsible and confident person.
9. You will have a lot of valuable Me-time.
10. Traveling alone challenges your fears and insecurities.
11. It will help you to do things in life you’ve been afraid to try.
12. You may not be strong but you will feel strong.
13. You will learn to love yourself.