Many people are scared of living alone, it’s understandable being used to living in a full house makes living alone uncomfortable. But it’s something people should experience once in their life.
1. You learn to cook
More like you HAVE to learn how to cook now that no one is there to make you food.
2. Grocery shopping is fun when you get whatever you want
Want Frosties? Get Frosties
3. You know how to be alone and not lonely
I’m pretty awesome, ask me!
4. You learn about yourself
You realise what you like doing and dislike doing. For example doing the dishes is pretty easy.
5. You learn to keep things clean
Mostly because you have to, no one else is there to do it
6. You can nap where ever you want and whenever you want
Napping is awesome
7. You don’t need to close the door when you’re in the bathroom
8. Clothes – optional
9. You don’t need to ask for permission for your friends to come over
10. You don’t need to hide your food
11. You can sing and dance whenever and wherever you want
12. You come home to an empty house
Where you don’t have to answer to anyone.