Easter is a time of festivity for the Christian community. People meet and greet each other, attend masses. Pray for the betterment of themselves and the country every year! It is also a time of celebration and fun filled activities for the kids! Almost all parents throw Easter parties for their kids, and hold fun activities for the little angles.
Here are 15 creative ideas to make Easter extremely eggciting for the little ones!
1. Decorate the easter eggs with different paints and colours
2. Fill Easter eggs with confetti and let the kids smash them on the ground
3. Setup a relay race, where children have to balance an easter egg on a spoon
4. Set up bins of different colours and see who can throw all their plastic eggs into the right bins!
5. Decorate the garden with different ribbons, balloons, flags and lights, hide the easter eggs and let the kids find them
6. You can also add refine the traditional Easter Egg Hunt by adding meaningful clues in the eggs
7. Make pretty Easter necklaces with the jelly beans and plastic eggs the kids found in the hunt.
8. Cut out a Easter bunny from felt, cut out few colorful tails. Now blindfold the kids, make them go near the bunny one at a time and see if they can pin the tail on the Easter bunny.
9. Keep the kids active by making them play in a sack race. Use pillowcases to have the kids wear and hop to the finish line.
10. Decorate an empty jar with easter bunnies. Fill them with candies and make the kids guess the number of candies in the jar
11. Play along with the kids in a game of EGG TOSS! Each partner stands on the opposite side throws the egg back and forth. The team that doesn’t crack the egg on the floor wins
12. Give each kid a hard boiled egg and see who can push it past the finish line with a wooden spoon, the fastest kid wins.
13. Make delicious scrumptious goodies for the little ones