Pakistanis LOVE cricket! Pakistan Super League (PSL) has a very strong fanbase on both; national and international level. Fans are supporting their favourite teams and buying jerseys. Twitter and Facebook timelines are loaded with never ending commentaries. Here are the 11 types of PSL watchers you will definitely come across:
1. Those who support their hometown team
When your team wins the match:
And when your team loses the match:
2. Those who support a team because their favourite player is in that particular team.
3. Those who keep switching sides.
4. Those who think Pakistan is winning because every team represents Pakistan!
5. Those who took Karachi Vs Lahore to another level
6. The punny twitteraties and facebook users
Lahore Karachi aur Islamabadis aapas men lartay rahen gay. Aur PSL Quetta ya Peshawar men say koi jeet jae ga.
— Talha. (@TalhaAhmadd) February 6, 2016
7. The on-and-off followers
8. The “I don’t know what’s going on but I’ll try to gel-in” group
9. Those who find the league and the fans annoying!
10. The father figures who wouldn’t let anyone watch anything else during the match time!
11. Those who simply do not care
They are bored and they can’t wait for PSL to attend because they don’t give a F**k!