There comes a day when everything you do goes wrong. Whether it’s a big day you were preparing for or an ordinary day on which everything just falls apart for no reason, bad luck screws with you real bad. The day feels like it’ll never end and we just won’t be able to live it down. But once the day is over, things go back to normal and all you think is… why? Because you know that getting through that day was the hardest thing ever.
Here is a list of things that happen when bad luck follows you everywhere:
1. When you are working on a project that is due the next day and light chali jaye.
Isiliye dadi amma kehti hain aaj ka kaam kal par na choro!
2. When there is an electricity breakdown for hours and you have an exam the next day.
Can’t sleep. Can’t study. I’m so screwed.
3. You slept really well, and have an important meeting this morning, but you JUST CAN’T STAY UP!
4. The one day you forget to bring your book is the day the teacher asks for it.
5. When you get a MASSIVE pimple one day before a massive party!
6. When you trip and fall. Everyone sees you, including your crush. And it’s caught on camera! AHHHHH!
7. When you are starving – literally – and end up burning your food. IN THE MICROWAVE!
8. When you’ve been waiting to have the last red Skittle in your pocket, you’ve been thinking about alllll day long, and just when you take it out of your pocket it falls into the gutter!