Remembering directions is a big deal. There are many people who just can’t remember simple routes. They always end up at the wrong place. Here are 11 struggles of people who can’t remember directions.
1. Driving alone is a nightmare
2. You know where to go, but you don’t know how to get there
3. And all the roads look the same to you
4. It takes you weeks and weeks to get the hang of one route
5. Road diversion is the most frightening thing for you
6. You always sit next to the driver to remember the routes, even when it’s your own car
7. Your parents are always worried about whether you will make it home or not
‘Kahan rehgaya mera beta?”
8. The one who invented GPS is a true ‘hero’ in your eyes
9. You always need reassurance from someone about whether you are going in the right direction or not?
“Yeh road kahan jarahi hai?”