Today is the last day of the year and here’s what happens when the year is just coming to an end:
1. You can’t believe that the year went by so quickly
2. You reflect and think about all the major events that happened in your life this year
3. You want the new year to be better so you start making your new year resolutions
4. But deep down you know you will forget most of these resolutions within a week
5. People become emotional and seek forgiveness for whatever wrong they did in the past year.
6. There is a lot of “New year, new me” crap on social media
7. And there are the memory videos and pictures everywhere!
Thanks Facebook, I really needed to remember how stupid I was in the last year.