‘Game of Thrones’ is a TV series that has been created for HBO (I had to Google this) and the entire world is obsessed with it. It has a 9.5 rating on IMDb, which is a big deal, but I just can’t get myself to watch the series. Here are 10 things that happen for you when you don’t watch the ‘Game of Thrones’:
1. The only ‘Stark’ you know is Tony Stark.
2. You keep getting reactions like “You don’t watch GoT? Why the hell not?”
3. And then everyone keeps telling you to watch the goddamn show.
And you’re like:
4. Even if you want to start watching, you can’t be bothered because one episode is an hour long and there so many seasons!!!
5. And you casually watch a random episode and you don’t have a friggin’ idea about what’s going on.
6. Your friends keep whining about someone dying in the series and you don’t know what the big deal is.
7. It annoys you when a GoT episode comes out and your friends have to watch it ON THAT VERY DAY so they ditch a plan with you.
8. And the very next day everyone has to discuss what happened in the episode last night.
And you feel like: