Commitment is a big deal for a lot of people. Whether it’s in relationships or for other situations, you are tied down for your word regarding the given situation. So, things would be going nice for you but when the word ‘commitment’ pops up, you run for the hills. Here are 10 signs that prove that you are a commitment phobe.
1. You are always in denial of your feelings.
2. Getting attached to someone freaks you out and you start acting weird around them.
3. You are always confused about the person if they are the right one or not.
Is s/he the one for me?
4. When someone asks if you’re in a relationship or not, you’re like:
5. You have set unrealistic expectations that no one can reach.
All you want is perfection.