Shah is a new movie about a Pakistani Olympic boxer Syed Hussain Shah who is the only Pakistani boxer to win a bronze medal in the Olympics. The movie is the first of it’s kind and has received mixed reviews.
I personally loved the movie and here are ten reasons why I feel everyone should watch Shah:
1. It’s Based on a true story
2. It made Rocky look like a C grade movie
Yes, That is Hussain Shah fighting without shoes because he didn’t have any.
3. The cinematography was beautiful
4. Adnan Sarwar who played Shah looked exactly like him and even trained like a boxer for a year!
They could pass off as father and son!
5. Best fight scenes EVER!
6. The movie was made by a team of 5 people only!
The whole cast and crew!
7. Shah is the only Lollywood movie without songs!
8. The movie dealt with real life issues
9. It also showed how people with talent in Pakistan don’t have a platform to perform
10. It’s the first of it’s kind Pakistani inspirational true story which will leave you in tears.
You can watch the whole movie here