You just had an amazing vacation, and now you are back to routine. But things aren’t just settling in, and you don’t know what is wrong? You just traveled to some amazing places and made really great memories! Then what is wrong? The answer to that is not much really, you are just suffering from a vacation hangover!
Here are 10 problems that travelers face after they get back home from a vacation:
1.You are broke, obviously you’ve spend all the money on shopping
2. You can’t stay attentive at work, because all you can think of is your vacation!
3. You can’t handle the city noise any more
4. Everyone wants you to upload your pictures, but you just can’t sort them out, you took way too many
5. You have a smile on your face during a conversation pretty often thinking about your vacation
6. No matter how many souvenirs you get some of your friends are still left out
7. When friends ask you if you visited a particular place (which you obviously didn’t) they make you feel like you’ve missed out on something great
8. And when they keep telling you that you have over spent on your shopping
9. You face great difficulty in eating the food you used to before you went off for the vacation
10. You are out of clothes, because you used all the good ones during the vacation
Go easy on yourself! Remember you just got back from a vacation and had an amazing time! Let us know more about the problems you face after you get back from a vacation and how you cope with them in the comments section below.