Teachers play a huge part in a students life. They are the first guiders and mentors of children. But we have all been through this phase, where we hated our teachers when they were speaking!
Here’s a list of hilarious dialogues our teachers used all the times, that we didn’t quite like at that time
1. Boys and girls won’t sit together
2. Your performance was below average, and yet you are not ashamed of yourself
3. You all have to sit 15 minutes extra today
4. There is too much noise. Is this a classroom or a fish market?
5. Out out of my class, you are too LOUD
6. Did you forget to eat lunch? NO? Then how can you forget your homework
7. Take out your pens. It’s time for a surprise quiz
8. Why are you always talking? (when you just said hey to your partner)
9. Don’t step inside, you are late (although you were just a minute late)
10. You don’t know anything
Can you think of any other dialogues that made you hate your teachers?